60 MPH gusts in New Jersey

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfish740

Minister of Fire
Oct 3, 2007
I'm hoping that I'll see some newly downed trees on my way home from work. Keep those eyes peeled for next year's BTUs!

Badfish740 said:
I'm hoping that I'll see some newly downed trees on my way home from work. Keep those eyes peeled for next year's BTUs!
had 61 mph for 3-5 hours last night you will not need a sharp eye it will be all over the place!

I was thinking the same thing this morning!

I've got limbs down all over the yard and im sure a few trees will follow overnight. I had to chase the darn lawn chairs across the field this afternoon! It's still blowin like a SOB right now!

Call the local tree service guys. They are going to be busy and you might be able to have them drop off loads for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.