6039T Draft Error Light

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears to be boiling down to one of two problem. The exhaust fan has had it (you have a new on enroute) or the pressure switch is bad.

I agree. With both, the old and new pressure switches testing and working the same when on the stove would make me lean hard toward the fan motor. The new fan is rated at 120 CFM at 115 VAC. 3000 RPM. I may put the old impeller on if it will fit just to be sure it moves the same amount of air.

You can or you can lower the draft fan speed to get roughly 45 CFM on HE setting and 37 CFM on the LE setting. That would be the default speeds. So the HE would be 37.5% or 188 and the LE would be 31% or 155.

You can or you can lower the draft fan speed to get roughly 45 CFM on HE setting and 37 CFM on the LE setting. That would be the default speeds. So the HE would be 37.5% or 188 and the LE would be 31% or 155.

I thought if the impeller would fit and the board set to default all would be back to original setting and CFm - I hope. Will keep your numbers handy in case there is a difference. It looks exactly the same so will see.

The fan that's in there now is a 80 CFM. The switch you are using 80549 is a .05" WC and the OEM is 80478 (single port) which was replaced around 2008 by a 80514 duel port are both set at .04" WC for contacts change point

Status
Not open for further replies.