6041 Circuit Board - $383.95 East Coast Hearth

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tekan1

Feb 12, 2014
Marion Virginia
Hello all,

alas, my circuit board on my 6041 just gave out. I searched the net to find the most reasonable price and located one from East Coast Hearth for $383.95. Much cheaper than from USSC Stove price of $528.98.
Just wanted to share my findings with everyone who might need one. Unless someone else found a cheaper one.
thanks!

I'm waiting for someone to develop a "Universal" pellet stove circuit board that could be adapted to virtually ANY pellet stove. Or even a manual control switch kit that could provide control functions to the blowers, igniter and pellet auger motor.

Thousands of pellet stoves have been hauled away as scrap when these greatly over-priced control boards fail..

Reactions: mustangwagz
I
I'm waiting for someone to develop a "Universal" pellet stove circuit board that could be adapted to virtually ANY pellet stove. Or even a manual control switch kit that could provide control functions to the blowers, igniter and pellet auger motor.

Thousands of pellet stoves have been hauled away as scrap when these greatly over-priced control boards fail..

I agree. The prices on ussc stove are ridiculous! They should be ashamed of themselves. No wonder, many consumers are going to after market items. And yes, the items they sell are easily located.

Reactions: Fairwind
Kudos to Don for hooking you up at a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.