6041 pellet stove....need to know how to program the controller itself to adjust the feed rates etc

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

399main

Jan 30, 2013
I am looking to program/ reprogram my controller on the 6041....I want to adjust the feed rates etc....Does anyone know where i can find this info ??

AFAIK this might be what your looking for.

Steps to adjust
Press ON button
Press Heat Range and Aux button at same time----Should say 6.50 which means is set to burn 6.50 lbs per hour
Press the AUX DOWN button to 4.50 lbs per hour. If still too fast and too much waste in burn pot----LOWER again by .50 until reach desired amount of distribution.
See this post, Its where I found it. It may contain more.

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/us-stove-5500m-how-to-slow-down-feed-rate.91491/

Status
Not open for further replies.