6220 u s stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squib

Oct 17, 2008
east oh
well now back to square one, again. picked mine up fri. evenng took to basement sat. { fast forward } got it set opened lid what the crap it says model # 6100 oh no, i ordered & paid for a model # 6220 called dealer he said it it a 6220 both the 6100 & 6220 are the same, something wrong here. ???

nic

herman said:
well now back to square one, again. picked mine up fri. evenng took to basement sat. { fast forward } got it set opened lid what the crap it says model # 6100 oh no, i ordered & paid for a model # 6220 called dealer he said it it a 6220 both the 6100 & 6220 are the same, something wrong here. ???

nic

From what I can gather the 6220 is the replacement for the 6100. Maybe you just got the older model?
I can`t find the differences ( if any ) listed anywhere.
You might want to contact US Stove co directly and ask.

herman said:

nic

This is a great forrum. There are also some other 6100, 6220, and 6300 users over at www.iburncorn.com. The site has been down for a few days so have patience. Good luck with your new furnace. I know there were some upgrades to make a 6100 like a 6220.

Status
Not open for further replies.