68F and we have a fire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireview2788

Minister of Fire
Apr 20, 2011
SW Ohio
The family and I participated in the US Air Force Marathon this morning. The girls did the 10K and I did the half marathon. 50F when we started the race and windy but a great day for a good run. So when we get home I mention that I wasn't going to start a fire and she looked at me with those "Honey please" eyes and I couldn't resist. I may have to hobble over to the stove until it gets set but how can I say no?

fv

Maybe it will feel good on those aching bones?! Congratulations on the family run.

Oh yes it does! Let it go out after the rock got nice at hot, boy does it feel good.

fv

Got to agree with BS, the heat from a stove is amazing to say the least. Rest nearby and let the stove do its therapeutic work.

Status
Not open for further replies.