I did the math.. since I started burning in June or so... I've used a bit over 8 cords. I'd say that about half of that was hemlock, or other crappy, punky stuff. I'm two pallets away from getting into the better stuff. I've got 70 pallets full. I think just 3 are hemlock slabs from a beam sawing operation. I've used less than 25 gallons of oil. I've got 5 zones in the house, and in reality I'm heating close to the square footage of two houses. Everything set at 70! I think I'll be pretty close to my 10 cord estimate for year one. It's warming fast. Last week was one fire a day from my schedule of two. Nozzle looked a little chewed up on top. I'll have to share pics with Mark at AHONA to see what he thinks of the cast iron replacement ones. Awful happy with the purchase. It'll only get better as I get into my better seasoned wood. 15 is gonna be good, with some 3 year old oak!