$89.00 per ton pellets... here's how.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
I'm only posting this for you to comment on. No, it's not me pimping this. No, I'm not going to put up posters. No, I'm not comfortable endorsing this deal.

I just want you guys and gals to take a look at what's out there.

pelletscam1.jpg

pelletscam2.jpg

pelletscam3.jpg

Crash said:
Pyramid scheme for pellets, gotta love it.......
Worship, Thanks, and Praise... Nothing better than a little religion to go along with your neighborhood pyramid scheme. Only in the Midwest... :roll:

Told ya before, that stuff doesn't happen out here in the east where
the majority of the high priced pellets are being noted.

Wet1 said:
Crash said:
Worship, Thanks, and Praise... Nothing better than a little religion to go along with your neighborhood pyramid scheme. Only in the Midwest... :roll:
Learned it from Bernie Madoff.... who didn't live in the midwest.

krooser said:
Wet1 said:
Crash said:
I didn't realize Bernie was a bible thumping holy roller using religion to help lure bugs into his web. Anyway, if you want to go back to the roots, I believe Ponzi was from Italy.

Maybe trying to leverage their short-term gains off all those pellets we read about here recently that were stolen. I wouldn't touch this deal with a 10' poker. I'd just as soon try to make money raising Alpacas. Rick

Crash said:

Hey................ don't knock Ponzi schemes, its worked great for the government for a loooooooooong time (social security) !!! ;-)

Amway sells pellets now too?

Just do not drink the purple Kool Aid waiting on the Mother ship/

Rock on
Eric

There are a vast number of Ponzi schemes which take advantage of religious people.
A good friend of mine and his wife were really wide-eyed born-agains.......really nice and innocent people. They ran a nice hair salon.

This was back in the times of Jim and Tammy Baker, that big Christian Amusement park (in VA?), etc.......

Anyway, he tells me one day about how his PASTOR is giving him and his wife 40% interest on their money.....within a month. No kidding! I express my doubts, but my friend Carl claims the whole thing is legit.

Well, I don't have to tell you what happened next......once everyone started giving the Pastor larger and larger sums. Well, the nice couple is divorced now.......

It's a shame. Then again, "commission" sales, spiffs and MLM (Amway) is not quite up to the level of Ponzi schemes....it's just pretty useless. I have known some otherwise sane and hard working people who got sucked in by this Amway stuff and the modern equiv.==== I think the big one now is selling vacations.

Wet1 said:
krooser said:
Wet1 said:
Crash said:
I didn't realize Bernie was a bible thumping holy roller using religion to help lure bugs into his web. Anyway, if you want to go back to the roots, I believe Ponzi was from Italy.
Madoff used his connections in his Palm Beach synagogue to bilk millions of $$$ from dozens of his fellow Jews... cons are not exclusive to Christians.... or believers in any religon.

BTW... I'm not a church goer... I just try to be fair.

Pellet Party at my house Saturday...you're all invited. You'll wanna get in on this. I wouldn't reveal this to just anyone. Light refreshments will be served. Bring your checkbooks. Rick

I think I'll send my bank account number to one of those nice guys from Ethiopia so they can wire money into my account.
That would be less work than running around with posters in the cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.