90deg bend right above stove ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's best to have at least a short vertical run of 18-24" first. Explain the installation and include the stove model.

you seen my other thread, that seems to have died.
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/flue-through-block-wall.94742/

vogalzang performer on sale at menards for $700+tax = $770ish. is this model ok ? looks good to me, but what do i know.

it is 33" high says the specs. i just measured. looks like i would need a 20"ish vertical pipe before the bend. then about 4" over to the thimble.

this is going to be a lot of money for all of this. i want to be sure i do it correctly(with what i have to work with)

You sould probly check clearances. Im sure the stove needs to sit farther than 4inches plus the 90from the wall.

You sould probly check clearances. Im sure the stove needs to sit farther than 4inches plus the 90from the wall.

that was a typo. it should be 4' . and i am planning to put 2 layers of drywall above it, and perhaps behind it. and also a garden hose across the room, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.