90's Harman Invincible Insert circuit board question.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miserabledude

Feb 27, 2011
New York
I had posted previous about my problems and having to change out the circuit board. This board seems to run a little different. She runs fine, except for when I have stove running in room temperature. When I lower the room temperature down, the distribution blower kicks off and the flame continues to stay high. The stove gets very hot because the blower isn’t blowing. The old board, the flame would go down and the feed rate would slow down and the distribution blower would remain constant. Does anyone have an idea why ?

I had posted previous about my problems and having to change out the circuit board. This board seems to run a little different. She runs fine, except for when I have stove running in room temperature. When I lower the room temperature down, the distribution blower kicks off and the flame continues to stay high. The stove gets very hot because the blower isn’t blowing. The old board, the flame would go down and the feed rate would slow down and the distribution blower would remain constant. Does anyone have an idea why ?

Why don't you post the dip which settings you are running with along with the color of the leads on your esp.

Yes I have the black ESP wire so i got that switch #5 on off, when I first put board in it was in on position and everything ran wouldn"t turn off. I have every swich off except for # 6 which I have on.
circuit.JPG
circuit.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.