92 degrees

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the "pics or it didn't happen" rule doesn't apply here, either? >>;)
Mine would be the same way, if it wasn't for the kids being here.

I forget the thread name. But you (Scotty), Seasoned Oak, and myself all posted pics of our wives :)

I agree with well seasoned. She doesn't look her age. I would even say younger than the 35 you say :)

Cant wait for Pics Scotty. I'm getting antsy now ;em Its gonna be a Good Christmas at the Overkill house ;)

i've been married only 7 years and i'm ok with keeping our clothes on. marriage is like a business relationship to me. and a friendship
Been married 17 years and still like to get down to business as often as possible.

I forget the thread name. But you (Scotty), Seasoned Oak, and myself all posted pics of our wives :)

I agree with well seasoned. She doesn't look her age. I would even say younger than the 35 you say :)

Cant wait for Pics Scotty. I'm getting antsy now ;em Its gonna be a Good Christmas at the Overkill house ;)

I remember... It was one of those put a face to the name threads. Lot of good lookin families here.

Man I must be doing something wrong. If my stove room gets over 75 I start sweatin... That leaves the bedroom around 70 and my wife complains of cold.

I guess I need to deal with sweatin more.

We are in our sixties. No clothes shedding here anymore. It wouldn't be a pretty sight for either of us. !!!

That was an old picture Dex ,A when we met pic.She Still looks young though, cant say the same for myself. Does wood burning cause pre-mature aging?

Reactions: DexterDay
Seen him in concert Many a Times!! Damn Garth :(

(Edited) :)

Been a country music fan my whole life but never could take Brooks. But Friends in Low Places is one of my favorite songs of all time. Especially with the extra verse. The other guy I don't like, Hank Williams Jr., probably fired somebody for not getting that song for him. ;lol

"Blame it all on my roots. I showed up boots..."

Status
Not open for further replies.