$99 TSC dump cart

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

osagebow

Minister of Fire
Jan 29, 2012
Shenandoah Valley, VA
These are usually 120, now 99 on clearance. Has a neat clevis hitch / handle setup, and just fits through the basement door. Should make a good wood cart , but the listed 1500 lb. Capacity seems laughably optimistic. Other metal mesh sided ones were marked down online also.
IMAG1146_1.jpg

That will be great for a lot of things. Until of course the tires go flat. Then its a pita.

Looks good for that price. For towing behind my ATV I have the TS large plastic one from Ohio steel. Large balloon tires and dumps. It has been great for 4 years. I think it said 1200 LBS cap. But a few loads at that and something breaking. One issue I had was not having a open back. I had 24" rounds to move out of the woods. Real tough to lift them over the sides. I was careful to load them so they were flat on the floor. Not to put a lot of weight on the sides or back. They were so big I had to split them up in the woods.

One issue with is UV light will make the plastic brittle. Store it inside or covered.

Reactions: Lakeside
Price is good, but I haven't looked closely at the display model for quality. Looks like a decent copy of my Gorilla cart.

One issue with is UV light will make the plastic brittle. Store it inside or covered.
Thanks for the tip! I'll be able to store it.inside. I have 4 extra wheels that fit it for when it goes flat. It's no.gorrilla cart, but the boys are getting big...no more wood loads.in the radio flyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.