A balancing act

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this the guy driving the truck? ;)

image.tiff

http://files.coloribus.com/files/ad...ar-insurance-tree-branch-mayhem-600-31458.jpg

Boo, my picture didn't post, it's supposed to be the guy from the mayhem commercials.

Reactions: ScotO
I'd like to see a side shot to see if he loaded the cab too.

Reactions: ScotO
I just saw a video of people in Slovakia naming pot holes in the road and keeping tabs on how big they get and post online. How are the roads in Czech? BTW, looks like something my dad would have done when I was a kid.

Reactions: tfdchief
I see space for a few dozen more rounds on that truck.....

He always collects more than he's gonna need. He's been selling some along the way home. Gotta buy gas, eh?

Reactions: tbuff
I hauled something like 750 sq ft of ceramic floor tile home in my Ranger once. No idea how much it weighed, but it weighed enough that I decided to put some on the passenger side floor board.

He could put 2 more levels on those side rows,no problem;). Actually,when I had a lobster boat I used to stack my traps in the same way,and it was very stable. Only problem was the boat had a hard time with the weight,thought I was gonna sink a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.