A couple pictures from Woodstock

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwoods Savage

Minister of Fire
Feb 14, 2007
Michigan
Just received these pictures from Woodstock. These were taken last September when we visited them during their mortgage burning party.

In the first photo are from left to right, Mike Desourty, a builder at Woodstock, fire_man, aka Tony and yours truly. I don't remember exactly what we were discussing at the time but I think we were talking about the cats.

TonyandmeatWoodstock.gif

Below is yours truly and Tom Morrissey, owner of Woodstock.

DennisTomatWoodstock.gif

I was waiting to see fields and a old run down stage ( maybe a mosh pit)

Just kidding great photos

I bet it would be a neat job building woodstoves. It is interesting and serves a great purpose for the people that use them.

Almost didn't recognize you without the vest or milk crate Dennis. :) ;)

Nice photos Dennis, interesting place to visit. :)

Good shots!

Visited a couple of times with Vic, once to retrieve his stove. They really give you the grand tour, and everyone is great- taking time to talk. I especially like the dogs they have walking around, but I'm a dog person.

I fully agree. It is a great place to visit and the people are fantastic. But when they found out the ornery one and I were coming they left the dogs to home!

Status
Not open for further replies.