A few photos from this past winter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

certified106

Minister of Fire
Oct 22, 2010
Athens, Ohio
I know it's summer time but I ran across these pictures I took during one of our snow storms this past winter and figured I would share them.

Attachments

• 100_0458.jpg
    100_0458.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 444
  • 100_0456.jpg
    100_0456.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 435
  • 100_0589.jpg
    100_0589.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 445
  • 100_0596.jpg
    100_0596.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 446
  • 100_0594.jpg
    100_0594.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 445
Certified106, nice pictures and just glad winter is in the past but it is a reminder why I need to get back cutting.

Zap

Summer time? Only Spring here in Maine . . . I know because yesterday was the first day without running any fire in the stove, the daffodils are out, there's plenty of mud and the grass is greening up . . . black flies can't be far behind.

Great pics....I love winter, miss it already, woodburning, cutting firewood, snowmobiling, sitting by the stove and watching it snow. (wiping tear from my eye)

C'mon out...it's snowing here right now. Nothing that's gonna accumulate, but it's ~34°F and tiny flakes/pellets are flying around. It ain't quite over yet...at least for me. Rick

Nice!

fv

Jack Straw said:
Great pics....I love winter, miss it already, woodburning, cutting firewood, snowmobiling, sitting by the stove and watching it snow. (wiping tear from my eye)

it's still winter in Montana!

Mt Ski Bum said:
Jack Straw said:

Don't rub it in....we have had humid weather already :shut:

Jack Straw said:
Mt Ski Bum said:
Jack Straw said:

Don't rub it in....we have had humid weather already :shut:
we had a couple humid days already. i came inside and my wife said why are you mad i said im ready for winter again. minus the eight feet of snow for a little while just till i buy a snowblower

Hahaha....I forget how cold it still is for a lot of people on this website still. I should have said almost summer for me since it only hit 68° here today :cheese: .

Well, judging by the number of black flies that were buzzing me last night while I was stacking wood, it appears Spring my a have come to southwest NH. It is only a matter of time before mosquito season hits- and after the winter we just had, it should be hitting me on the head with a sledgehammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.