A little help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_Dunn

Nov 6, 2013
AZ
So I found this Fisher somewhere, I was wondering if anybody knew what it was/how much it's worth by any chance? Because I've had no luck finding it anywhere online.

Grandpa? in pretty nice condition. Coaly should be able to help you soon. He is an expert on Fishers.

Picture

Attachments

• 4s0o97Qh.jpg
    4s0o97Qh.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 232
Congrats on being one of the very few owners of an XL ! They were considered the "restaurant model" and so far all have came from Utah. You may find a serial number tag on the inside of the left rear leg. It will be stainless steel.

Search XL in this Forum (top right search bar) or start with the "Everything Fisher" thread at top of Fisher Forum page.
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/everything-fisher.48309/
I mention it on the first post, and I started that thread due to so many people not knowing what model they had. That info has progressed in detail ever since, inspiring even more intrest in the brand. There are a few other threads about the XL as well in this forum.

Here's a few pictures of mine that is new unfired. There are other pictures of it as well in the Fisher Forum.
XL 2.jpg XL 3.jpg

The 'Sun' theme was due to an idea of Bob Fisher going into some solar products at the time. A search with those terms will bring up the news paper article about it in this forum as well.

They were also made with the regular Fir Tree style door shown below;

XL Bozeman Montana 700 CL.jpg

And here's one from Crawford VA last year on eBay;
XL Crawford VA ebay 11-3-12 4.jpg

ANY Fisher Stove is worth what the buyer is willing to pay. You have a winner there.

Status
Not open for further replies.