A little less Horny!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
The buck was eating some of the weeds sticking up through the snow when I took these pictures from inside the house.

zap

Attachments

• 100_0381.jpg
    100_0381.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 576
  • 100_0382.jpg
    100_0382.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 576
lol good pic.

Also looks like he may have been a fighter with that broken main beam. But he is still a kid. Give him a couple of years.

Nice catch! I can usually get doe and fawn pictures, but the bucks are hard. Sometimes deer come close enough to the house to get pictures through the windows, but never bucks.

quads said:
Nice catch! I can usually get doe and fawn pictures, but the bucks are hard. Sometimes deer come close enough to the house to get pictures through the windows, but never bucks.

Hi Quads;

This guy starts showing up 1 week after hunting season ended and shows up 2 to 3 times a week. My wife spotted him just standing in the driveway behind my truck.

Happy New Year
Zap

hehehe
Look at that phat bastage!
Eye gots back straps goin on the grill in a few hours with bacon and shrimp. Cheese and crackers , smoked cheese, jerky, beer and bloody Mary's and yew name it. Gonna go to bed with a full belly under a blue moon 2nite after the balls drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.