A "Live" Install thread :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey janice

Welcome to the forum.....plenty of good folk here.

Great idea for the live install. Awsume looking stove. I love the pic of the first burn smoke coming out of the vent pipe. I still look outside just before ignition to see that on mine :lol:

My better half has the XXV, similar to the Accentra. As Jay pointed put, you will get use to the noise. Hers is in the living room and the noise becomes part of the surroundings. Actually your unit is quiet compared to my P68. It's in the basement and I can still hear the fans and pellets snapping from upstairs. Would not want that unit in my living room.

I have not had the whoosing noise, but I think I have read about it here at some point. Hopefully you will get some hits on that.

Good luck with the stove and stay warm !!!

Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.