A machine more man than you and I ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a POS. I got two of 'em broke down behind my garage, 'cause the damn things can't keep up with me and my SuperMaul. You shoulda seen the guy runnin' it. His name was Chuck Norris, I guess he's a movin'-pitcher star or some such somethin'. He was busier than a one-legged man at an ass-kickin' competition tryin' to make that poor piece of liquid-fueled junk keep up with my woodwreckin' 25 pounder.

govmule84 said:
What a POS. I got two of 'em broke down behind my garage, 'cause the damn things can't keep up with me and my SuperMaul. You shoulda seen the guy runnin' it. His name was Chuck Norris, I guess he's a movin'-pitcher star or some such somethin'. He was busier than a one-legged man at an ass-kickin' competition tryin' to make that poor piece of liquid-fueled junk keep up with my woodwreckin' 25 pounder.

Since they are so crappy I will come over and haul tham away for ya. ;)

Don't be bashing Chuck, he'd round house kick you in the throat, then split your firewood without tools!

I heard Chuck can't split firewood - any time he gets anywhere near a maul all wood within 2 square miles becomes so frightened that it bursts intsantly into flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.