A new woodburner amongst us!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2009
Halifax, PA
On October 25, Corrie and I welcomed our first son, Jackson into the world. He was 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 20.5 inches long. We couldn't be more thrilled! Both Mom and Baby are healthy and happy!

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 432
They're amazing. Cherish every second. Congratulations. Welcome to sleepless nights.

Congratulation!!

Time is precious, use it wisely.

Mike P

Congratulations Corie! Looks like your best model yet!

Love the outfit....so cute.... :)
My cousin named her son Jackson too, and they are gonna call him Jax...
Congrats!

Congrats on your baby boy!!! He'll be swinging that maul & wielding that saw before too long... ;-)

Wow...that's a pretty darned big baby. Mom must be really feeling a load off :) . He's as cute as babies come, congratulations! My first grandchild is due pretty much anytime now. Rick

Congrats S&P that's a handsome little guy and great clothing too! :)

Enjoy!

Ray

Congrats. You two do nice work.

Does Fischer-Price make chain saws?

Welcome to the world, Jackson~ looks like a happy, gorgeous little guy.

Congratulations--it just doesn't get better than this!

Congradulations! Before you know it, he will be hauling those splits from the pile for ya!

I can see it now. One of these days he will be in the lab working on a nitrogen stove design for Uncle Dane. :cheese:

Happy belated Birthday, Jackson !!

Welcome to the forums ;-P

Congrats!!! Get ready for hte most challenging but reward year of your life.

BTW fisher price does indeed make chain saws.. I saw one in the catalog when we were looking at presents for our 10 months olds.

Congratulations . . . cute kid.

SandP, congrats to you and your wife. Always glad to hear when things go well.
Now, can someone please get the little guy some of his own clothes. Dad's are just a bit too big. :cheese:

Awesome! Glad to see you're getting the little guy started early with the flannel!!

-SF

It goes by quick and you don't get it back. I worked an average of 80hrs/week the first year I was dad. I should have scheduled more snow days.

Congratulations. So when are you going to have the next one?

Thistle said:
jharkin said:
Congrats!!! Get ready for hte most challenging but reward year of your life.

BTW fisher price does indeed make chain saws.. I saw one in the catalog when we were looking at presents for our 10 months olds.

http://www.husqvarna.com/us/homeowner/accessories/other-accessories/practical-items/toy-chain-saw/ Thinking about getting this for my 4yr old great-nephew lol

My daughter used to chase me around the house with a toy chainsaw. She was wearing her Maleficent costume.

Congratulations. Great picture. Just so you can prepare: I cried the day we took them to kindergarten and again the day we moved them into the dorm. Both of those days will be upon you like lightning. Enjoy every minute.

snowleopard said:
Does Fischer-Price make chain saws?

Welcome to the world, Jackson~ looks like a happy, gorgeous little guy.

Congratulations--it just doesn't get better than this!

I got his saw, here ya go....

My wife and I are expecting our first in January. Congrats and best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.