A pickup load i here it at lot just how much is it

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kscowboy

Dec 30, 2009
kansas
I can buy a pick load for 35 dollars season not split My truck is a 1 ton long bed Full eight foot any ideas how much that would be thanks for the help

Good price, get as much as you can. Your looking at a maximum (depending on how it is loaded) of $90 per cord!

thanks i also have and ulimited supply of hedge should i mix with what i buy or try to just burn the hedge

Cowboy, Its not split, its not seasoned! What species?

Cowboy, I'm in Wichita, where are you finding the $35/truckload wood at? That's a good deal. I mostly have hedge and was burning my non-hedge stuff this past fall. I'm now burning only hedge and am not planning on mixing in any other specie of wood till March.

Wood is offered out of salina from the buyers guide

Status
Not open for further replies.