A question for all "alternative fuel" experts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta-T said:
ernest99- where's the feedback???? if all goes well you might be on to the next million dollar idea!

Oh I just couldn't remember my dang password.

As far as I can tell they burn great!

One bunny doesn't produce enough for any kind of meaningful test but a cup of them in the burn pot plus a handful of pellets and it lights right up. I doubt it has as much heat content than wood though, it's just grass plus... well, whatever else happens to it from one end to the other. I basically pour them out of the litter box (no kitty litter, it's just a box). They're pretty dry, hard, and fairly odorless.

I don't think they'll be a problem feeding through the hopper, I mean there just isn't enough of it to make a difference.

The microwave test.... I'll think about it.

Yeah if someone has a big bunny farm, rabbit poop could easily be bagged and sold. The farm where I buy my eggs sells chicken manure but IT STINKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.