A sad day

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad3

Feeling the Heat
Feb 13, 2007
Southeast CT
Today is a sad day for me and another on here (chrisN).
The lady we have been cutting for for the past 6 months will be shutting up shop as of tomorrow. I got very stuck last weekend so I didn't want to venture out again this week. We've prob. taken out about 50+ cords since then (no joke). Tomorrow they are chipping up everything that hasn't been taken. Too bad for the extra wood. It will be missed, but glad I got as much out of there as I did.
Thank you Cindy!!!

chad3 said:
Today is a sad day for me and another on here (chrisN).
The lady we have been cutting for for the past 6 months will be shutting up shop as of tomorrow. I got very stuck last weekend so I didn't want to venture out again this week. We've prob. taken out about 50+ cords since then (no joke). Tomorrow they are chipping up everything that hasn't been taken. Too bad for the extra wood. It will be missed, but glad I got as much out of there as I did.
Thank you Cindy!!!
50 cords nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.