A simple gas can.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwill

Oct 13, 2010
W. MI
We use the same (5 gal) for methanol for the Dirt Late Model. White for meth, red for genny fuel & blue for water. didnlt know they made a 2.5 gal version; added to my shopping list.

I think they skirted the stupid nozzle regs by calling them non-fuel. Same thing we've been using at the bike races for decades. "They" probably wouldn't bo to happy about lots of things that real people do.

They have got to protect themselves from the BOTTOM-FEEDING lawyers waiting to suck $$$$$ from wherever they can.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
I have 3 sitting in the garage right now filled with liquid that may or may not be fuel.

If you need fuel for your 4-wheeler, generator, motorcycle or go-cart, this reduced capacity 2-1/2 gallon fuel jug makes it much easier to handle. The perfect jug for your trailer. Great for gear lube and engine oil also. Available in red, white, blue and black.
Note: These utility jugs are not designed or intended to contain fuel. Your use of utility jugs as fuel containers may violate the law of your state. Please check your own state law for the legal requirements pertaining to the use of these utility jugs. Item number 696-9002 is a jug made to legally contain fuel.
WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.