A thing of Bueaty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Feb 4, 2009
Northern ,IL
maple in the rack and a bunch of nasties in the trailer

Attachments

• DSC01978_edited.jpg
    DSC01978_edited.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 544
  • DSC01980.jpg
    DSC01980.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 565
thats the way I do it!

44 elite said:
maple in the rack and a bunch of nasties in the trailer

You can have the wood in the trailer and rack and I'll be out for the stacked wood near the house, great looking property.

Zap

Nasties? is that what ya call yer odds and ends? My wife calls them mongrels. I call em shoulder wood. HeHe. most people burn pine/softwoods for shoulder season. Well me to, I just burn the smaller pieces during shoulder and leave the full splits for winter! Dang hardwoodians. Wish I had some maple. And a nice lawn like yours too. Yes, I am jelous.

PINEBURNER said:
Dang hardwoodians. Wish I had some maple. And a nice lawn like yours too. Yes, I am jelous.

You send a few hundred days of sunshine my way and I'll send you a truckload of hardwood, sod and rainwater.

Maple is what I use in my shoulder season it's soft maple and then I top her off with the nasties.
Nasties in this load were 3 year old Elm and Apple.
Wife thinks it's funny when I tell her I am about to burn a nastie Crotch

Status
Not open for further replies.