A Welcome to the new moderator Pen

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you would become a moderator pen....your the best. All the best, Michelle

Hey pen, when you posted the other day about your beard and the snow....I always envisioned you as a bearded man...very woodburnerish.....very hot... Holy crap, I don't want to get kicked off the forum....It's very nice that you have a beard....beards are nice.....

Now you've all done it, you made me blush

darwin-blushing.jpg

pen

Yessss, it's albout the picsssss.....

Michelle. Brotherbart is going to get a little jealous

Yah Darwin's pretty sexy, but we need an inaugural picture of Pen.

~*~Kathleen~*~ said:
Michelle. Brotherbart is going to get a little jealous

This is funny. My cat's name is Michelle.

ratherbfishin said:
Does being a Mod propel you to superhero status or something? The Ben stein of wood burning....LOL JK congrats.

Steve

It is an exalted position loved by all. Something like being the dictator in a Middle Eastern country.

After realizing this well known person is actually BB after becoming a mod,

images

I am quite disappointed in my own transformation.

pen

More likely it propels you to at least the fifth circle of hell. Possibly up to the eight.

pen said:

images

I am quite disappointed in my transformation.

pen

this one actually made me laugh out loud!! and i don't mean lol! i see that the mod position pays great cuz he's looking for advice in DIY to finish remodeling!!!

pretty cool pen, i noticed it on another thread. congratulations on making it to the top. sincerely pete

pen said:
After realizing this well known person is actually BB after becoming a mod, am quite disappointed in my own transformation.

That is another hoot. I have just grown the first beard I have ever had in my life. Every bit as gray as that one. Where the hell did all of that brown hair go?!! At least the stuff on top just turned gray and didn't fall out. Yet.

Pretty amazing. Five years and this is the first mod smacking thread that has broken out. And is funny. The friendliness on this board is the only reason I took Craig up on it in the first place.

Great bunch of folks here. With a sense of humor. The ones that try to change that is what that extra button on our screens is for. And is seldom needed.

yooperdave said:
pen said:

images

I am quite disappointed in my transformation.

pen

this one actually made me laugh out loud!! and i don't mean lol! i see that the mod position pays great cuz he's looking for advice in DIY to finish remodeling!!!

I had to laugh too. Dos Equis, nah. Natties, yep.

BrotherBart said:
Where the hell did all of that brown hair go?!! At least the stuff on top just turned gray and didn't fall out. Yet.

Don't rub it in. I barely recognize that dude in the mirror now.

BeGreen said:
BrotherBart said:
Where the hell did all of that brown hair go?!! At least the stuff on top just turned gray and didn't fall out. Yet.

Don't rub it in. I barely recognize that dude in the mirror now.

I hate going to the barber shop. The guys in the other chairs glare at me in the mirror the whole time. I once told a balding VP at the oil company that he could knock it off with the snide hair remarks. That in this life you either got hair or you got the money. And that I got the hair and he got the stock options. :mad:

Hey pen. Glad to see this. I've learned alot from many of your posts along with some of the other moderators as well. Keep writing.

Darn, I knew I should have bought an Englander, maybe I could be one someday too... :lol:

All jokes aside, I've always found your posts thoughtfull and sensible. Thank you for all the knowledge you've shared. Congratulations, we're not worthy!! :)

Chris

Thanks for the well wishes. It was fun. Back to it.

images

pen

Status
Not open for further replies.