Aaaaaaand I'm lit...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfish740

Minister of Fire
Oct 3, 2007
As of 7:18 p.m. on 10/10/10 (weird) there's a fire in the furnace. It's not even in the high fifties out but we both feel like we're coming down with colds and are getting that chilly feeling that comes over you at night when you're getting one. I won't be burning all night-just fed it some pallet wood for a quick hot one. Should I go outside and ring a cowbell or something?

Should have waited until 10:10 pm to light the fire! Cheers!

Congrats. Looks like no fire for me for at least another week. Indian Summer seems like it's here to stay and I kinda like it.

I'm lit, but the stove isn't. :red:

65 degrees outside and I am sitting on the deck with a nice young scotch. I could really get into about nine hundred consecutive days of this weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.