About to purchase Quadra Fire Pioneer 2, any thoughts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

slough4prez

Nov 27, 2020
Missouri
Anybody have this fireplace and willing to share their experience? The good, the bad, the ugly... any information will help as I can’t seem to find any reviews online. Thank you

New fireplace for 2020. I don't think we have had a report on it yet. Quadrfire and their parent company HHT have been in the business for a long time. They make a good product and the basic design is conventional.

New fireplace for 2020. I don't think we have had a report on it yet. Quadrfire and their parent company HHT have been in the business for a long time. They make a good product and the basic design is conventional.
Thanks begreen, I appreciate the input!

I think the pioneer line of fireplaces is one of the best looking on the market. Had the dealer close that sells Quadra-fire not sucked so bad I might have been swayed towards the quad. As mention, their products including their zero clearance high efficiency fireplaces are well built and good performing units.