Accentra insert cleaning question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmiraglia

Nov 26, 2007
Philadelphia
I followed a great link to learn how to clean my Accentra Insert. I skipped cleaning the blades of the distribution blower. Given that it's on the bottom of the stove, how do you Accentra Insert burners get to it?

if you have a raised hearth, you can slide the stove out onto two 2x4s. Support the 2x4s with some blocks. when the stove is slid out you can access the blower a little easier. If you have a flush hearth then you can still slide it out on 2x4s and then tilt the stove body on a 45deg angle and have someone you can trust balance it for you while you reach under and clean the blower

Status
Not open for further replies.