Accentra works in test mode only

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe B

Mar 15, 2015
Pensylvania
Hello - need some advice. I've had my Harmon Accentra for 4 years and it has worked well. I regularly clean the unit after each ton of pellets used. I pull the stove out and do a thorough cleaning and the stove continues to operate well. This past weekend however, after cleaning, the auger wouldn't feed. So, I pulled the stove out to double check and make sure all was clear, i.e. gaskets, vacuum hose etc.. I could not find any obstructions. I turned the unit to test mode and all systems went on fine. However, it would not work in the normal mode.

Any suggestions or guidance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Did the auger feed after the fans came up on test mode? Hoping yes but may have been a typing error.
The igniter switch to auto? Yes it happens we forget it on manual.
Welcome

Did the auger feed after the fans came up on test mode? Hoping yes but may have been a typing error.
The igniter switch to auto? Yes it happens we forget it on manual.
Welcome
Thank you. Yes, the auger feed and all fans came on in TEST mode. The igniter switch is on "auto".

Is that little yellow vacuum sensor in the hopper clear of sawdust?
I didn't even notice a little yellow sensor in the hopper. Not sure exactly where? The only sensor (or switch) I see is in the lid area where the lid closes. I will look for this yellow vacuum sensor and clean if needed. Thank you very much. I'll let you know the outcome!

I didn't even notice a little yellow sensor in the hopper. Not sure exactly where? The only sensor (or switch) I see is in the lid area where the lid closes. I will look for this yellow vacuum sensor and clean if needed. Thank you very much. I'll let you know the outcome!

I just looked and didn't see a yellow vacuum sensor in the hopper.

:oops:;)

Success! Those little things will get the Harmans all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.