Accurate rear measurements of Enviro M55 insert?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steveg_nh

Sep 16, 2014
Southern NH
Does anyone either have good right hand rear side pictures of an M55 insert, or solid measurements of the angled edge at the top rear?

I am working on my hearth and firebox to accommodate a new look and the size of the M55. The electrician mounted the electrical box in the upper right corner of the firebox, but I'm worried the back of the stove is going to hit it. Looking at some pictures though, the upper rear edge of the insert is angled, at like a 45 angle. I can't get my hands on my insert to really check it out.

I have 15.5" of depth at a height of 24". I can adjust things now a bit if I need to, but I'm trying to determine if I need to. I also don't know if the insert itself is angled because of the frame it slides into. Maybe that is 16" deep at 23" high?

Just curious if anyone that has this snapped some good pics before it went on, or knows.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum havent any knowledge of your stove but I'm sure someone who owns one will chime in to help ya good luck with the new install though

Thanks. Trying to balance deepening the firebox with improving the aesthetics. I think I'm ok because of how the rear of stoves angles at the top, but not sure.

Sorry I'm no help download a manuall off the net maybe will have the specs there or you could go to their site and get the measurements not sure why an m55 owner hasn't chimed in

Here is a pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 99
Nice stove I think you picked a bad night for your stove info.no m55 owners on check your email in the mornin probubly have tons of info by then from other members

No worries at all guys. I wasn't expecting an immediate answer. More just trying to figure out that angle part in the back. I did look at the owners manual but it just gives me overall dimensions. That little cut out might be all I need to clear about BX cable.

Here is a pic

That's a great picture. Thank you. So my understanding is the widest part of those bottom rails would be 25 inches in the back. And then the depth is 16 inches. I don't suppose you know how large of a cut out the angled part is? Meaning for example that the angled part starts at say 20 inches in height even though the overall height is 23 inches in height and the overall depth is 16 but it starts sloping down at say 13 inches?

Status
Not open for further replies.