Accutron 11 control Board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigmoose

May 22, 2016
Idaho
Can any tell me were I can get my Accutron 11 control board repaired. OR can someone repair it if I send it to you. I am a disabled veteran living on disability and cannot afford the price of a new board.

What led you to believe control board is bad? Auger, igniter, fan inoperative? Do the board leds illuminate when plugged in? I've fixed a few of these boards with bad transistors/resistors/capacitors, etc, but some are beyond repair once multiple circuit traces are blown off board and micropressor is dead. Too bad inexpensive stove uses the most expensive control board.

No
What led you to believe control board is bad? Auger, igniter, fan inoperative? Do the board leds illuminate when plugged in? I've fixed a few of these boards with bad transistors/resistors/capacitors, etc, but some are beyond repair once multiple circuit traces are blown off board and micropressor is dead. Too bad inexpensive stove uses the most expensive control board.
No it doesn't I arched when tighten my fan

I would say buy another board unfortunately. Shorting out transistor heat sinks makes for quite a mess. Guessing that's what happened to yours. If it was one motor that didn't work then that would be an easy fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.