Ack! May not get any wood Monday...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You!! Cool front came through! I can make it through a few days of the hot stuff but if it goes on for a couple of weeks, it starts to wear you down. I saw that there are some little portable AC units on the market, I'll be checking into those...

been hot here as well in ct. I work doing hvac sheetmetal. working in the attics in this heat sure is torture. then coming home to work on the wood pile and splitting and out getting more wood to sell, keeps me strong and lean.

ecocavalier02 said:
been hot here as well in ct. I work doing hvac sheetmetal. working in the attics in this heat sure is torture. then coming home to work on the wood pile and splitting and out getting more wood to sell, keeps me strong and lean.
After a day like that I wouldn't be strong, but I'd be leaning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.