Across the street score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireAnt

Minister of Fire
Dec 18, 2009
Central CT
The guy across the street from me had a wind damaged maple he wanted cut down for safety sake. He asked me if I wanted some when the tree service came. They dropped off the main trunk and limb sections in my driveway with a Bobcat. Bucked it in the driveway and brought it to the pile behind my parents to get split. Nothing like getting it dropped off, and then getting to run the saw!

Attachments

• phpkb1rawAM.jpg
    phpkb1rawAM.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 287
It is nice to get a tree like that. There are only so many trees right across the street. Hate to see one get away.

FireAnt said:
The guy across the street from me had a wind damaged maple he wanted cut down for safety sake. He asked me if I wanted some when the tree service came. They dropped off the main trunk and limb sections in my driveway with a Bobcat. Bucked it in the driveway and brought it to the pile behind my parents to get split. Nothing like getting it dropped off, and then getting to run the saw!

FireAnt nice score, you'll have some nice btu's from that wood.

zap

Sweet!!!!

"Honey I scored across the street!"

(Sound of gunfire here)

Status
Not open for further replies.