Actual Albany NY CL ad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Minister of Fire
Dec 22, 2008
Schoharie County, N Y
Will have truck loads of pieces of 1"x12"x?" soft pine. Own a martial art school, holding a board breaking event tomorrow night, we will be breaking 1,100 1"x12"x10" boards. Most break in halfs or three pieces of various sizes. Make an offer for pick up as much as you want, will be available at 10pm Friday night or Saturday anytime. Make an offer for a box or a truck full. Call Adam at XXXXX

That's a whole lot of kindling.

I feel like a wuss - I think I'll have to start doing all my firewood processing with my bare hands and feet.

I would not pay for scraps. The local lumber yard or Home Depot has many scraps. Drop by and ask them if they get rid of the scraps. Tell them that you have a wood stove and you can utilize them in your stove. Also look out for anyone with pallets. Drop by and ask if you can have some or all.

Just some suggestions.......

Status
Not open for further replies.