Acushnet Alternative Energy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased only pellets from them about a month ago.Paid $215.00 a ton for warm front's. They had the price advertise to be good till end of June. They were very knowledgeable and professonal.

I have not purchased pellets from these guys, but I have gotten
some from AshAway on rt6 a few times.

Where are these people?
Acushnet, NB or Dartmouth.

Pelletman, yes I have the pellets pickup myself and they do offer delivery.Funny that Ash Away was there purchasing pellets from them.They had quite a few tons of the Warm Fronts and a few other brands. They are located in Acushnet Ma. If you need phone and directions i can pm you.

Stoveguy,
just emagine..a ton of prov's !! a dozen averages $55.00.Right now we are packaging a ball for Japan which is called the GranZ. No shortage of money there.

kool! was kidding about the "ton" of em , though i have lost "a ton of em" it seems. do you work for them? outstanding , i love the pro v 1x ball ( i get em a bit cheaper than 55 bucks a doz. ) , though i have been playing for the last little while with the new taylor ball (were given to me). i still am a big pro v fan. so, whats the scoop on the japan ball you mentioned???? is it usga legal? if its hot(but still legal) i wouldnt mind trying a few out.

I am not an employee of Titleist but do an awfull lot of packaging for them. The Gran Z ball is just a Pinnacle product not to be compared to the ProV1's.

oc4man said:
I am not an employee of Titleist but do an awfull lot of packaging for them. The Gran Z ball is just a Pinnacle product not to be compared to the ProV1's.

ohh ok , hadnt heard of it so i thought i'd ask. doesnt sound like im missing much with them going to japan.

How do I get in touch with someone at Acushnet Alternative Energy? I go by the place but have no idea where to go I do not see any store front just alot of pellets. I cannot find a contact number to make an appointment. I need to get a stove and I know that it is from here that I want it but have no idea how to purchase it. Help please!!

The store is in the front of building. Also know the fellows were on vacation for a couple of weeks and the number is in local"new bedford" phone book. I'll pm you the number.

I came on here to jump on the golf jokes and y'all beat me to it.

They do make FootJoy shoes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.