ADDICTION

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that alcohol helps to ease the stresses associated with being a wood-aholic.

Best of luck welcome, we are all here to support you w/out too much judgment.

pen

Welcome to the forum Ken. Make sure you check out the other forums here, like the Wood shed, Gear room, etc.

btw, I also stare at my woodpiles but I also stare at my wife. If I have to choose only one, the wife will win.

I tried to stair at my wife but she gets paranoid........... When I brought home my last load of wood the family called for an intervension. My illness is in remission but for how long....... coworker offered some free wood. If I do not get it it will be burnt in-place. Wife says NO! But it is free hardwood, about six truck loads. What do I do?!?!

I play with my wood instead of my wife :lol:

runandjump said:
I tried to stair at my wife but she gets paranoid........... When I brought home my last load of wood the family called for an intervension. My illness is in remission but for how long....... coworker offered some free wood. If I do not get it it will be burnt in-place. Wife says NO! But it is free hardwood, about six truck loads. What do I do?!?!

Can you send her to visit her mother for a while?

My wife suggests you contact a good friend and store the wood there.

Backwoods Savage said:
Welcome to the forum Ken. Make sure you check out the other forums here, like the Wood shed, Gear room, etc.

btw, I also stare at my woodpiles but I also stare at my wife. If I have to choose only one, the wife will win.

Very good response, Dennis........she's right behind you, huh?! :cheese:

Are you watching us again Dave?

I stare at my wood . . . and my wife . . . but my wife always says, "What are you staring at?" so I opt to spend more time staring at my wood . . . but sneaking peeks at my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.