Adjusting feed and air trim

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

libirm

Jun 1, 2008
Long Island, NY
Hello all!!
I tried to adjust the feed and the air trim; the directions say"
When pressed all lights on Heat Level Indicator will come on except the one that is the
set point. Hold Trim Button down and press the UP or DOWN Heat Level Arrow to adjust setting."

However no matter what I try I cannot get the stove to adjust!
Am i missing something or do i need to call my dealer?

That worked- it may be that it has to get to operating temp. first...I just tried it and it worked like a charm.!!!
Either way we will see what the adjustment changes make.
Thanks Reg

That worked- it may be that it has to get to operating temp. first...I just tried it and it worked like a charm.!!!
Either way we will see what the adjustment changes make.
Thanks Reg

Glad it helped.Have you tried to set the programs for the different Btu levels by pushing the auger button and the combustion button and the convection fan button all at once and watching the heat level lights to show you what program your on? Mine would not adjust last time I tried.

I did know that it could be done, is that in manuel?
I try and see what happens

Its not in the manual. I had to replace my board because of a power surge burning it up. The new board came with this set up procedure. You can adjust the stove to burn at different BTU levels.When I call to ask for help they say I need a service call.

Status
Not open for further replies.