Advice on a 2006 Harman P-38

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure looks right in the picture but I cannot correlate that specific granger part to the p38. Price is great compared to most sources. The picture is the exact same picture as the $129 eBay blower that is listed for your p38

Thanks Doug.Anybody know how many bolts hold the blower on the stove?I can't see but one bolt.
Thanks

Last edited:
2 bolts hold it in place

Thanks gfreek,Trying to learn a few things about the stove.Dealer has always serviced the stove.All the dealers have closed down in my area,closes one is over 100 miles from me.Pellets and pellet stoves just never caught on in Middle Tennessee.Because we have cheaper electricity and natural gas.
Any how,I'm going to see if I can keep it going? I've took every panel off and still don't see the fine clean out and access to the blower wiring .Any good YouTube videos ?
Thanks

The fines clean out cover is essentially behind the control panel. As you lean over the stove, looking into the back of the stove,on the right side of the auger assembly there is a large wing nut. Remove that wing nut and take the cover off..If you have the owners manual it will show where it is.. As for the room blower, you should be able to see the cord from the motor to the control board..

Forgot about that site, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.