Advice on insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdm90

Feb 23, 2016
Philadelphia Pa
heres another used insert I've found on Craigslist that looks in good shape. Napoleon oakdale 1402 for $850 he's asking. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 147
heres another used insert I've found on Craigslist that looks in good shape. Napoleon oakdale 1402 for $850 he's asking. What do you guys think?

That looks like a great deal, offer him $750 and call it a day! I know there's about a cord of free silver maple cut about 1 month ago not far across the BF bridge. Let me know if you are interested, Good luck with it.

If I understand the post and the insert was only used for one season, it sounds like a good deal. Make sure to inspect the unit before you make the final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.