Aerosol Can In Wood Stove...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Along the lines of the short joke / story I hear today.
A guy notices that his wood pile is being robbed a little each day. Fresh tracks in the snow and a few sticks lighter just about daily. So after brainstorming a bit he decides to hollow out a stick of wood and pack it with black powder, putting it back in the pile and making note of which one it is. He then writes a note, "To whoever is stealing my wood, beware, one of these sticks is full of black powder."
Next day he returns to his wood pile and looks at the note, it now reads, "To whoever is stealing my wood, beware, one Two of these sticks is are full of black powder." <>

Total fools. This could have turned out so much worse. They are very lucky that they can still see and that nothing else caught fire.

And they won't need a haircut for awhile.

Please note they walk among us breed and vote
God help us all

Status
Not open for further replies.