After working

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood spliter

Jan 8, 2010
Long Island, ny
Did a little bark burning this evening after stacking. I had bark all over from the winter stacks. A little relaxing with a cigar and a beer.

Attachments

• bark.jpg
    bark.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 316
wood spliter said:
Did a little bark burning this evening after stacking. I had bark all over from the winter stacks. A little relaxing with a cigar and a beer.

You can have the cigar but the beer looks interesting.

That's the beer that kept me company at the outside pit last month....splurged and now putting a dent in a case of Yuengling Bock. Not worried about my figure since it's cuttin' season!

wood spliter said:

Spliter with all the crap going on in this world that looks like a great idea, our problem is they have a burn ban on. Again why not kick back and enjoy the moment.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.