Age of Lakewood Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a link to a thread about these stoves. I have one in my shop now that used to heat my house. If yours is the same aS mine, and it looks like it is, It is an uncertified appliance and will need to meet the clearances for such. Some insurance companies may not accept it. Seems there's not a lot of info out there on these stoves, if you read through the link. Nothing really turned up on the Lakewood 'elk double door'.

I upgraded mine to a pacific energy summit and have been very happy with the increased efficiency and burn times. But I still use the Lakewood in my shop. It's a bit of a smoky wood eater in comparison.

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/lakewood-wood-stove.156810/

Status
Not open for further replies.