AHH the 429 hd "special"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mroverkill

Feeling the Heat
Aug 10, 2010
Northern nj
overkillauto.com
well its been 2 weeks since i ordered my spitter and nothing but EVERYDAY i have been calling and doing livechat well since the emails and chats gotten to be soooo many that hd corp looked into it and found that my order went to the wrond dept and it just SAT there

well its finally shipped and will have it next thursday

heres the KICKER they refunded me the 150.00 shipping charge so now the splitter shipped is 430.00

well now i can put that money towards the new saw and gear

sorry had to share the JOY lol

Mroverkill said:
well its been 2 weeks since i ordered my spitter and nothing but EVERYDAY i have been calling and doing livechat well since the emails and chats gotten to be soooo many that hd corp looked into it and found that my order went to the wrond dept and it just SAT there

well its finally shipped and will have it next thursday

heres the KICKER they refunded me the 150.00 shipping charge so now the splitter shipped is 430.00

well now i can put that money towards the new saw and gear

sorry had to share the JOY lol
Have you bought a lottery ticket lately as you are on a winning streak.

just more salt in the wound for those of us that didn't get in on this in time!
Congrats...def play that lottery number!

i never put salt in the wound but saw dust is a DIFFERNET story :)

Heh Heh . . . it just keeps getting better and better for you. Good deal!

Mroverkill said:
...DIFFERNET...

Don't tell me...that's the Internet over in the parallel universe on the other end of the wormhole, right? :lol: Rick

sorry my part of the brain that controls spelling is overrun with thoughts of splitting wood

Sweet. Though they'll probably charge you $130 for a liftgate truck! Look into that, because the delivery company was expecting to just roll up in an 18-wheeler and it would be my responsibility to get it down. Otherwise, they'd dispatch a liftgate truck for $130 charge, which HD did not authorize, i.e. I would have to pay it.

S

i asked about that and they said it will be dropped off in my driveway at no extra charge

Wowee, you got lucky! Good for you, and good luck--so far, mine has been sa-weet.

S

Mroverkill, I have a feeling this will all work out much better than you ever expected. Congratulations to you and please let us know how it works out and how good the splitter is.

i will

My wife told me last night GREAT you stoped with the cars (car nut with 1 restro and 2 builds) and started with all this dam wood stuff in the yard lol THANKS GUYS

fossil said:
Mroverkill said:
...DIFFERNET...

Don't tell me...that's the Internet over in the parallel universe on the other end of the wormhole, right? :lol: Rick

That's the one Al Gore created. :)

zap

Mroverkill said:
i will

My wife told me last night GREAT you stoped with the cars (car nut with 1 restro and 2 builds) and started with all this dam wood stuff in the yard lol THANKS GUYS

Hi, my name is ChillyGator and I'm a wood-a-holic........WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

dang. wish i coulda got one of them deals. Id still pay for shipping or push it off on a pile of tires for that price.

WELL its in the garage they dropped it off a few mins AGO YAY

here you go

the black 8 ton we bought to give to my wife's grandfather it actually splits really to be honest i was very suprised

Attachments

• blah.jpg
    blah.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMAGE_125.jpg
    IMAGE_125.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 182
Status
Not open for further replies.