Air discharge temperature

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I'm picturing a bunch of hearth.com'ers sitting in front of their wood stoves with their kitchen thermometers tomorrow morning.

I've got one Ashford 30 going right now with a blower on low, and about to load the second one. Want me to stick a thermometer in front of one of them, or is this something specific to the Princess Insert, that you're trying to debug?

It's an odd question, in that I've been here a long time, and have never seen this particular question asked before.

Sure, Im getting about 120 degrees 12" from my vent and 7" off the stove top,just curious
Okay, just reloaded both stoves again (routine, here), so I could grab some temps. But it's going to depend on stove setting and blower setting, so what exactly are you looking for? You want absolute maximums, or a particular combination of settings?