Airjet pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have some in a small cabin I built. It was used and given to me by a friend and was in great shape. I did order some new parts like the starter section that hooks to the single wall pipe, cap, and the inside box that mounts to the ceiling which I had to cut at the same angle as the roof. I do not have other experience with triple or double wall pipe, but it seemed like the quality was very good. It took a lot of twisting force to lock the pieces together and I ended up carefully using some ratchet strap around the pipe to get some more leverage to twist the pieces together. I ordered the installation kit on line I think from a true value store. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.