Alcove height clearance question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, being in the real estate, doing a lot of house remodeling bholler is absolutely right, if my gc told me that i would tell him to hit the road, and other stuff i can not say on here. YOU are the boss, not him. There has to be a line and a level of respect, but ultimately you are paying the bills.

yes i would not start by telling him off by any means but you are in charge not him. And honestly he was the one who sheet rocked before figuring out the stove situation so now he need to fix the problem. And no it should not cost you extra

It's easy for marketers to have the art dept drop a stove in almost anywhere for a glamor shot. But that doesn't make the installation correct or code compliant.

No kidding.

true north chimney.jpg

Reactions: begreen
That's a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.