ALIENS - with picture proof

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm...fried in baby seal oil. Yummy.

Ah . . . but think of the poor baby polar bears who had to go to bed hungry because you were frying up the praying mantis eggs in an omelet in the baby seal oil. Next time use right whale oil . . .

I'm wearing my tin foil hat so the aliens won't use their mind control on me.

Too late . . . the alien queen is telling me I should split my wood vertically, not horizontally. Must resist . . .

Reactions: Delta-T
This thing was trying to speak to me in its native body motion dance. No comprendo? It weaved and bobbed as it moved. I have seen these before, but really don't know exactly what it is. It is similar to a praying mantis, it has wings, but this sucker is about 6" long. I was really hoping to mine its intelligence for the power source used in the mother ship, but alas, I couldn't understand the language.
What is it? This thing is literally longer than a standard pen.
View attachment 71636View attachment 71637
Thats one of them goverment drones.....BEWARE......:p

Reactions: ScotO and Jags
This thing was trying to speak to me in its native body motion dance. No comprendo? It weaved and bobbed as it moved. I have seen these before, but really don't know exactly what it is. It is similar to a praying mantis, it has wings, but this sucker is about 6" long. I was really hoping to mine its intelligence for the power source used in the mother ship, but alas, I couldn't understand the language.
What is it? This thing is literally longer than a standard pen.
View attachment 71636View attachment 71637
As alien as it appears we do share a similar design of a central body, 4 limbs and a head with it!

Did he give you a book? " To Serve Man"!!!

Dobsonfly

dobsonfly_randall.jpg

Had one of these pay me a visit in the garage one night. Holy hell that was one mean looking bug.... 4.5" long too.

They always seem to land out in the middle of nowhere. How come there are never alien sightings in The Bronx?

The scary thing is they out number us by the quintillions. We are just guests on their planet.

definitely alien
orb weaver.png
and don't even ask about this guy
seed beetle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.