All Clean and Roaring!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_in_NH

Jul 23, 2008
Chester, NH
Shut down the Accentra Insert this afternoon to do a little cleaning. Couldn't resist sharing a few pictures of the start up.....

Attachments

• DSCN2161.jpg
    DSCN2161.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 585
  • DSCN2159.jpg
    DSCN2159.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 563
  • DSCN2160.jpg
    DSCN2160.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 552
  • DSCN2162.jpg
    DSCN2162.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 535
Now that is one handsome setup there! Nice view out the windows also.

PS: Need to move your hearth rug a little to the right...then perfect. (just kidding, it all looks good)!

Sweet!

I can almost feel the heat from here.

Cheers

Kenny

Steve, that is one SWEET looking stove install. I love the fact that you can watch the stove flames flicker, and watch the snowflakes fall at the same time, while sipping your favorite beverage.

My setup is similar, although freestanding. I have a sliding door to the left, and a fixed full length glass to the right.

Once again.. AWESOME..

Looks like an oversized coal hod you got there. How much does it hold? Where did you find it? My wal-mart special is a lot smaller.

kyburner:

Here's the info on the coal hod.
Amazon.com

Minuteman C-65 Coal Hod - Pellet Bucket - lARGE- Powder Coated Black
$60.75 - Quantity: 1 - Usually ships in 2 to 3 days $20.00 S$H
Condition: new
Sold by: UnbeatableSale, Inc

NORTHLINE EXPRESS.COM
66.90 + 8.95 S&H;Woodlanddirect.com
69.00 = 9.00 S&H;

I bought mine from NORTHLINE EXPRESS.COM and had no problem. It holds a full bag and is quite rugged. Real happy with it. Much heavier than the garbage pail type buckets I've seen here....

It is a good lookin insert, looks great with your stonework

I like the storage of the scraper tool in the crock to the left. Accessible yet mostly hidden. Very nice setup.

Looks Real Nice Steve. I'm getting mine next week. tell me is that the Room Sensor attached the the window frame. Does it work well there?

Camdids

Yes, that's the sensor on the window frame to the left. It's seems to work ok there. Not a lot of choices. Didn't want it attached to the stone 'cuz they stay quite cool. I might look into an extension. I've read that you can extend up to 15 feet. Still can't figure where to put it even then.... Probably on a closet wall further to the left on the other side of the door. Loving the cozy heat so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.