ALL FIRED UP!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

88gmc1

Oct 12, 2007
Well the struggle hauling the PaPa bear out and rolling the Fisher down the stairs was well worth it, a wet cold rainy night tonight and I have the first fire in the new stove going! Like I said in another post, waiting for the electric stair climbing dolly was well worth it too, saved my back and no damage to the stoves or house. I guess I need a flu probe thermometer next till I get the hang of burning in the big F3100.
thanks for all the input helping me decide what stove to buy.
the wife loves it already (and the kids have gone to bed ;-)) I'll save that for another post!!!!
thanks again .....great site.

Great stove. Take some pictures! (er, maybe not tonight) and post em.

YES....pictures please(of the stove) and welcome to the club.

Yes...Pictures of the stove too ;-)

well here is the old PaPa bear as it used to look, will get a pic of the Regency later, as the room renovation progresses.

Attachments

• papa bear.JPG
    papa bear.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 233
Status
Not open for further replies.